2017 Toyota Sienna for Sale near Medford, MA
The Perfect Addition for Your Busy Lifestyle
The latest iteration of the Toyota Sienna is changing the definition of the word ‘minivan.’ From unmatched performance and incredible capability, to a commodious interior filled with modern innovation, you get it all – and then some – in the 2017 Toyota Sienna for sale near Medford, MA. Stop by Woburn Toyota today, where you can get a closer look at this stunning, forward-thinking minivan!
You won’t find yourself short on power, or efficiency, while behind the wheel of the latest Sienna. Equipped with a new 3.5L V6 powertrain, a whopping 296 horsepower and 263 lb.-ft. of torque is at your advantage. And, so you don’t have to worry about the nearest gas station every time you hit the road, the 2017 Sienna provides you with a fuel economy of 19/27 MPG city/hwy1. Each model comes standard with the Direct Shift-8AT Electronically Controlled automatic Transmission with intelligence (ECT-i), which ensures smooth yet quick shifts. Thanks to the 140 spot welds in the chassis and air-fin stabilizers, driving a minivan has never been so smooth, agile, and exciting.
Comforts and conveniences align in the 2017 Sienna, providing all of its passengers a ride they won’t soon forget. In the heart of winter or summer, the standard 3-zone automatic climate control ensures satisfaction for all. Not only do the driver and front passenger get to set their own preferences, but so do the backseat passengers, via the rear digital control panel. Thanks to the available dual power-sliding side doors, accessing the Sienna is as easy as ever. This minivan offers 7-passenger seating with second-row captain’s chairs, or 8-passenger seating with a second-row bench. Not to mention, the back unit features 39.1 cubic ft. of volume2 to pack full. And, because the Sienna is outfitted with the 60/40 Split & Stop 3rd Row™ seat and a split-folding second row, your cargo space can reach 150 cubic ft. of total room2.
Technology comes in a variety of forms inside the 2017 Toyota Sienna for sale near Medford, MA. With the Entune™ Audio Plus with Connected Navigation App3 equipped, you’ll be able to make or take a phone call via Bluetooth®4 connectivity, find the perfect station from SiriusXM® Satellite Radio5, stay up to date on current road conditions with HD Radio™ Traffic, and so much more, on the 7-inch high-resolution touchscreen display located in the center stack. Not to forget those in the back of the Sienna, you can keep your little ones occupied and happy, thanks to the available Dual-View Blu-ray Disc™ Entertainment Center6. Included in this is a 16.4-inch display, RCA jacks for video game connection, SD card and HDMI inputs, two 120-volt AC power outlets, a remote, and two wireless headphones7.
Since you’ll be driving around with a car full of loved ones, Toyota engineers outfitted the 2017 Sienna with advanced safety systems to ensure peace of mind while on the road. When you pair the standard backup camera8 with the available rear parking assist sonar9, every reversing maneuver in the Sienna will be safely handled and executed. Additional features include the Blind Spot Monitor10 for seamless lane changes along the Northern Expressway, Rear Cross-Traffic Alert11, and Hill Start Assist Control12. Every trim of the Sienna is equipped with the Star Safety System™, which is a bundle of innovative performance-infused amenities, including Traction Control, Brake Assist13, Smart Stop Technology®14, and more.
The 2017 Toyota Sienna for sale near Medford, MA, is a true game-changer in the minivan segment. Stop by Woburn Toyota to take a closer look at all of what this innovative vehicle has to offer.
1. 2016 EPA-estimated. Actual mileage may vary.
2. Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution.
3. Be sure to obey traffic regulations and maintain awareness of road and traffic conditions at all times. Availability and accuracy of the information provided by the navigation system is dependent upon many factors. 4. Use common sense when relying on information provided. Services and programming subject to change. Services not available in every city or roadway; updates may be available at an additional cost from your dealer. See your Navigation System Owner’s Manual for details.
5. Concentrating on the road should always be your first priority while driving. Do not use the hands-free phone system if it will distract you. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Toyota is under license. A compatible Bluetooth®-enabled phone must first be paired. Phone performance depends on software, coverage and carrier.
SiriusXM services require a subscription after 3-month trial period. Subscriptions governed by SiriusXM Customer Agreement available at www.siriusxm.com. If you decide to continue your SiriusXM service at the end of your complimentary trial, the plan you choose will automatically renew and bill at then-current rates until you call 1-866-635-2349 to cancel. Fees and programming subject to change. Available only to those at least 18 years of age in the 48 contiguous United States and D.C.
6. A Blu-ray Disc™/DVD player is standard. A separate Blu-ray Disc™/DVD player or game system utilizing the center console's video/audio inputs is required in order to use the split-screen function of the Dual-View system.
7. Headphones are for passenger use only. Do not use while driving vehicle.
8. The backup camera does not provide a comprehensive view of the rear area of the vehicle. You should also look around outside your vehicle and use your mirrors to confirm rearward clearance. Cold weather will limit effectiveness and view may become cloudy.
9. Do not exclusively rely on the parking assist sonar system. Always look over your shoulder and use your mirrors to confirm clearance. Certain vehicle and environmental conditions may affect the ability of the sensors to detect an object. Even the shape and composition of the object can be a factor. See Owner’s Manual for details.
10. Do not rely exclusively on the Blind Spot Monitor. Always look over your shoulder and use your turn signal. There are several limitations to the function, detection, range, and clarity of the monitor. For a complete list of limitations and directions regarding the use of the monitor, please see the Owner’s Manual.
11. Do not rely exclusively on the Rear Cross-Traffic Alert system. Always look over your shoulder and use your mirrors to confirm rear clearance. There are limitations to the function, detection, range and clarity of the system. To learn more, see your Owner’s Manual.
12. HAC is designed to help minimize backward rolling on steep ascents. It is not a substitute for safe driving judgment and practices. Factors including grade, surface conditions and driver input can all affect whether HAC will be effective in preventing a loss of control. Please see your Owner’s Manual for further details.
13. Brake Assist is designed to help the driver take full advantage of the benefits of ABS. It is not a substitute for safe driving practices. Braking effectiveness also depends on proper brake-system maintenance and tire and road conditions.
14. Smart Stop Technology® operates only in the event of certain simultaneous brake and accelerator pedal applications. When engaged, the system will reduce power to help the brakes bring the vehicle to a stop. Factors including speed, road conditions and driver input can all impact stopping distance. Smart Stop Technology® is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving and does not guarantee instant stopping. Please see your Owner’s Manual for further details.