2016 Toyota RAV4 for Sale near Wilmington, MA
Versatile and Spacious: the Toyota RAV4
If you need a vehicle that has no issue loading up with passengers and cargo, then you need to check out the 2016 Toyota RAV4 for sale near Wilmington, MA. It offers the cargo utility of an SUV with the efficiency and comfort of a sedan to give you the best of both worlds in one impressive all-around package. See it for yourself at your local Massachusetts Toyota dealership, Woburn Toyota.
The RAV4 is a crossover, but you won’t be lacking for space in the interior. You have the seating capacity for five adults comfortably, and you’ll enjoy a serene cabin as the 2016 model has reduced sound and vibration to mitigate road noise. For when you’re loading up your RAV4 for a weekend at the beach, you’ll have room for everything thanks to its commodious cargo space. Behind the second-row seats, you’ll have 38.4 cubic ft. of cargo space1, that you can extend to a roomy 73.4 cubic ft. of volume1 when you utilize the 60/40 split folding rear seats. The flexible cargo net in the trunk gives you flexibility to hold all of your items and make the most out of your space with different configurations.
For the kind of well-balanced performance that you crave from your vehicle, the 2016 Toyota RAV4 for sale near Wilmington, MA, delivers with its 2.5L 4-cylinder engine. It revs to life with 176 horsepower and 172 lb.-ft. of torque to give you a rush of adrenaline when you’re on I-93 towards Boston. Steering wheel-mounted paddle shifters give you the chance to take control when you need a quick shift, and then revert back to manual transmission when your speed levels out. For when the roads are mired with rain and ice, the RAV4 has an available AWD system with Dynamic Torque Control that is able to give you the traction that you need when you’re behind the wheel. The 2016 Toyota RAV4 is also extremely efficient, as it records 24/31 MPG city/hwy2. There is also a RAV4 Hybrid model that increases your efficiency even further by upping the ante to 34/31 MPG city/hwy2.
There’s nothing more important than staying safe on the road, and the RAV4 offers a wide array of safety features. It comes standard with eight airbags3 to protect your occupants in the event of a collision, including first- and second-row Roll-sensing Side Curtain Airbags3. To give you confidence when you’re changing lanes, the Blind Spot Monitor4 provides an indicator on your side mirror that will illuminate when another vehicle is on your side. Rear Cross-Traffic Alert5 will similarly warn you to vehicles that are approaching from either side when you’re backing out of a parking space at Market Basket on Main Street.
Woburn Toyota is conveniently located at 394 Washington St. in Woburn, MA, just off Exit 36 off the Yankee Division Highway. We have a wide selection of new and used Toyotas, including the 2016 Toyota RAV4 for sale near Wilmington, MA, so you should have no issue finding the perfect vehicle for you and your family. Visit us today!
1. Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution.
2. 2016 EPA-estimated city/highway mileage. Actual results may vary.
3. All the airbag (AB) systems are Supplemental Restraint Systems. All ABs (if installed) are designed to inflate only under certain conditions and in certain types of severe collisions: frontal and knee ABs typically inflate in frontal collisions; side and side curtain ABs in side collisions; Roll-Sensing Curtain ABs at a severe tilt degree, roll or lateral G-force. In all other accidents, the ABs will not inflate. To decrease the risk of injury from an inflating AB, always wear seatbelts, sit upright in the middle of the seat as far back as possible and do not lean against the door. Do not put objects in front of an AB or around the seatback. Do not use a rearward-facing child seat in any front passenger seat. The force of an inflating AB may cause serious injury or death. See your Owner’s Manual for further information/warnings.
4. Do not rely exclusively on the Blind Spot Monitor. Always look over your shoulder and use your turn signal. There are several limitations to the function, detection, range, and clarity of the monitor. For a complete list of limitations and directions regarding the use of the monitor, please see the Owner’s Manual.
5. Do not rely exclusively on the Rear Cross-Traffic Alert system. Always look over your shoulder and use your mirrors to confirm rear clearance. There are limitations to the function, detection, range and clarity of the system. To learn more, see your Owner’s Manual.