2016 Toyota Corolla for Sale near Wilmington, MA
The Modern Sedan – the 2016 Corolla
Purchasing a new car is a huge investment, and you want a car that will last you for the long haul. You can be confident in the 2016 Toyota Corolla for sale near Wilmington, MA, as 90 percent of all Corollas that were sold in the past 10 years are still on the road1. All it takes to get a Corolla of your own is a quick trip to your local Toyota dealership, Woburn Toyota. Visit us today!
Toyota’s engineers know that your safety and security on the road is what’s most important, and that’s why the Corolla is equipped with plenty of standard protection features. Eight standard airbags2 are there to cushion you in the event of a collision, along with Whiplash-Injury-Lessening seats3. To make sure that your tires are always properly inflated, the Corolla comes standard with the Tire Pressure Monitor System4, which will send you an alert if one of your tires are going flat. In addition, the Corolla comes standard with the Star Safety System™ that provides active safety features in order to protect you and prevent an accident from ever happening.
Under the hood of the 2016 Toyota Corolla for sale near Wilmington, MA, is a 1.8L 4-cylidner engine that provides an innovative blend of power and efficiency. It pumps out 132 horsepower and 128 lb.-ft. of torque when you’re headed to Tremezzo for a family dinner. Its true calling card is its fuel economy, as the 2016 Corolla records 30/42 MPG city/hwy5 to save you money by avoiding gas stations. Optimize your fuel economy even further with the ECO Mode button. It reduces your gas pedal response and adjusts your climate control settings to get even more efficiency from your 2016 Corolla.
The Corolla is loaded with technology to keep you and your family entertained. The Entune™ Premium Audio with Integrated Navigation6 and App Suite7 gives you everything you need to stay connected on the road. It offers a 6.1-inch touchscreen display to put all the controls within arm’s reach, and you won’t have to take your hands off the wheel, thanks to the Corolla’s available voice recognition7 and steering wheel mounted controls. You won’t have to deal with the hassle of wires, as the Toyota Corolla is standard with Bluetooth® technology8 for hands-free phone calls and audio streaming9.
For a vehicle that exceeds your expectations in every way, test drive the 2016 Toyota Corolla for sale near Wilmington, MA. Woburn Toyota is your local Massachusetts Toyota dealership, and our number one goal is to provide you with a rewarding car-buying experience from the moment you walk through our doors. Visit our automotive center at 394 Washington St. in Woburn, MA, today!
1. Based on IHS Polk U.S. Vehicles In Operation vs new vehicle registrations for MY 2005-2014 as of October 2015.
2. All the airbag (AB) systems are Supplemental Restraint Systems. All ABs (if installed) are designed to inflate only under certain conditions and in certain types of severe collisions: frontal and knee ABs typically inflate in frontal collisions; side and side curtain ABs in side collisions; Roll-Sensing Curtain ABs at a severe tilt degree, roll or lateral G-force. In all other accidents, the ABs will not inflate. To decrease the risk of injury from an inflating AB, always wear seatbelts, sit upright in the middle of the seat as far back as possible and do not lean against the door. Do not put objects in front of an AB or around the seatback. Do not use a rearward-facing child seat in any front passenger seat. The force of an inflating AB may cause serious injury or death. See your Owner’s Manual for further information/warnings.
3. Whiplash-Injury-Lessening front seats can help reduce the severity of whiplash injury in certain rear end collisions.
4. The Toyota Tire Pressure Monitor alerts the driver when tire pressure is critically low. For optimal tire wear and performance, tire pressure should be checked regularly with a gauge; do not rely solely on the monitor system. See your Owner's Manual for details.
5. 2016 EPA-estimated city/highway mileage. Actual results may vary.
6. Be sure to obey traffic regulations and maintain awareness of road and traffic conditions at all times. Availability and accuracy of the information provided by the navigation system is dependent upon many factors. Use common sense when relying on information provided. Services and programming subject to change. Services not available in every city or roadway; updates may be available at an additional cost from your dealer. See your Navigation System Owner’s Manual for details.
7. Advanced voice recognition capabilities vary by head unit.
8. Concentrating on the road should always be your first priority while driving. Do not use the hands-free phone system if it will distract you. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Toyota is under license. A compatible Bluetooth®-enabled phone must first be paired. Phone performance depends on software, coverage and carrier.
9. Apps/services vary by phone/carrier; functionality depends on many factors. Select apps use large amounts of data; you are responsible for charges. Apps and services subject to change. See toyota.com/entune for details.